Joining us today is Jonas Boli, Chief Product Officer @ Phil - a Series D startup streamlining access to medications.
In today’s episode, we dive into Jonas’ background at Zillow, his journey to CPO, what traits he looks for when hiring product managers and advice for aspiring CPOs.
- [01:03] Jonas's Background
- [02:20] About Phil
- [08:45] Jonas’s longevity with Zillow
- [12:55] Experience and benefits of working with Microsoft
- [15:33] Jonas's move from engineering to product
- [17:06] Key things you look for when hiring a product manager's
- [19:25] Signals or red flags when hiring a product manager
- [27:08] Standout traits of product professionals
- [30:19] Advice for people aspiring to become CPOs
- [33:50] Jonas's product trends predictions for 2023
- [35:40] Team building practices to enhance productivity in 2023
Have a question you'd like answered? Reach out via email or directly on LinkedIn!
- S1 E25 | Q&A hiring for small teams, tools to determine compensation ranges, getting creative with offers
- S1 E24 | Talent strategies from midmarket and enterprise tech leaders - BreakOut live - Austin, TX
If you liked this show or want to share feedback please leave a review so we can keep improving and share the word with other leaders in the tech talent space. If you have suggestions for topics we should cover, feel free to reach out to either Jake Gorgol or Gareth Webb on LinkedIn or send us an email at email@example.com.
BreakOut of the hiring noise with OutScout.