Going Beyond the Job Spec for More Effective Sourcing
In this episode, Gareth Webb discusses how to make the most of your sourcing process to ensure it is as effective as possible.
- ensuring a quality initial calibration process
- common traits in candidate profiles tech companies look for
- the importance of leveraging talent acquisition as market experts and partners
- setting expectations with hiring managers
- maintaining a positive candidate experience
If you liked this show or want to share feedback please leave a review so we can keep improving and share the word with other leaders in the tech talent space. If you have suggestions for topics we should cover, feel free to reach out to either Jake Gorgol or Gareth Webb on LinkedIn or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BreakOut of the hiring noise with OutScout.