In this episode, we've got Christoph Hohenberger co-founder of Retorio, a Munich-based startup building video AI to help bring objectivity in both hiring and coaching for organizations.
- How to make hiring more objective
- The Big 5 personality traits
- The need for a systematic approach to quickly get through discovery with candidates
- Internal vs external perceptions and what impacts work performance most
- Authenticity - consistency in the way you communicate
- 3 questions you can ask to better understand candidate expectations
- Where job ads fall short
- The hiring tech stack used in Seed/Series A
If you liked this show or want to share feedback please leave a review so we can keep improving and share the word with other leaders in the tech talent space. If you have suggestions for topics we should cover, feel free to reach out to either Jake Gorgol or Gareth Webb on LinkedIn or send us an email at email@example.com.
BreakOut of the hiring noise with OutScout.