In this episode, Gareth Webb answers hiring questions including how to get started with a small team, compensation ranges, and being transparent on your company's unique value proposition.
- how small teams without hiring resources should approach director-level hires
- tools you can use to determine market compensation ranges
- what to expect during an offer negotiation
- getting creative with compensation
- finding and clearly communicating your unique value
Have a question you'd like answered? Reach out via email or directly on LinkedIn!
- E20 - Creative approaches on winning talent outside of compensation
- E16 - Effective Hiring Starts with Clearly Defined Processes
- E13 - Recruiting without a well known brand
- E12 - Delivering a great candidate experience
- E04 - Job offer negotiation
If you liked this show or want to share feedback please leave a review so we can keep improving and share the word with other leaders in the tech talent space. If you have suggestions for topics we should cover, feel free to reach out to either Jake Gorgol or Gareth Webb on LinkedIn or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BreakOut of the hiring noise with OutScout.